Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Best Laid Plans

I finally unpacked my GoPro today, with every intention of actually making a video. Well, it turns out it needs a micro SD card that doesn't come with it. That would have been good to know before, like last weekend when I could have bought one. I am going to get one this weekend and I'm really going to try to actually get my introductory video posted sometime next week.

Also, the salmon ladder is finally finished. I took the braces off of it today. I also tried it out.......and fell...and landed flat on my back.....in the mud. It was raining this morning, and I thought "You know, I should probably wait until it's not raining to try this." Then I thought "Naaaa." Then I smashed my head into a mud hole. So yeah, it looks like this is going to be even harder than I expected. I knew I would fall, but I thought I would at least land on my feet. Turns out not.
Image me like this, except with mud instead of blood and a bar instead of a harpoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment