Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Isn't That Convenient

You know how I've been doing the once a week animal rights themed posts (the ones with the Ⓥ, in case you didn't know)? Well, the last several weeks, I've been struggling to come up with anything to talk about there. My original intention was to work on them throughout the week so that by the time Friday rolled around I could have them exactly the way I wanted them, and they would be a bit better quality than my regular posts. Instead, I've been spending the whole week trying to come up with something good to talk about, failing miserably, then frantically trying to write something worthwhile about a half-assed topic right before I leave for class. 

So naturally, I was kind of excited when, this morning, a fairly decent topic for my animal rights post suddenly occurred to me. I thought "Yay! Finally I will be able to put some real time and effort into making this one really good!" Then, throughout the rest of the day, I thought of four other animal rights related topics that I want to discuss. This means that, instead of putting a lot of work into one, I will most likely spend the whole week writing bits and pieces of each of them and still end up with a shitty post on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment