Sunday, April 26, 2015

Seriously!?

On Thursday, when I got home from work, my dad had a video up on Facebook and told me to watch it. At first, I thought it was just a video of some guy doing a salmon ladder. Then I thought "Wait! That's my salmon ladder!" Then, out loud, I said "Who is that guy?!" My dad just told me to keep watching the video. Finally, after I watched him get to one rung below the top, he told me that the guy was one of his coworkers. My dad had talked about building the salmon ladder at work, and when this guy heard him say that it was finished, he just had to try it. So he came home with my dad after work, and got almost all the way to the top. Now I'm super fucking pissed that I can't do it! I kind of thought that it was one of those things that you couldn't just do without practicing it for a while first but apparently not, since this guy had never done it before. Now I know that it's just me, and it makes me really mad!

Also, I bought an SD card for my GoPro yesterday and it turned out I got the wrong one. Apparently it has to be "class 10" whatever the fuck that means. I just couldn't make myself go back to Wal Mart today, so I just ordered a new one online instead. So it's still going to be a while before I can make my first video.

No comments:

Post a Comment