Thursday, April 30, 2015

Busy

I've actually been, kind of, writing some lately. I mean like fiction, not this blog, which I have obviously still been writing. The problem is, I can only seem to think of stuff to write when I'm busy doing something else. I'll be washing dishes, or working out, or folding laundry, or (most often) taking a shower, and this whole scene will just pop into my head. But by the time I have a chance to write it down, I've forgotten half of it. It's really fucking irritating. The other problem is that once I start thinking about writing, I tend to keep thinking about it, so the same things will keep happening all day. I keep thinking I should just set aside a certain portion of time for writing, either every day, but I just can't ever really seem to find the time to do it. I feel like all of the other shit that I do every day will end up being neglected. I know it probably doesn't seem like it to the outside world, but I really do have a lot of stuff to do every day. Mostly because I'm a crazy person, but you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment