Monday, April 6, 2015

Progress!

This weekend, my dad and I bought (I think) all the materials we need to build my salmon ladder! I'm pretty excited about it. The plan is to actually build it next weekend, hopefully that will happen, you never know. Anyway, the materials were pretty basic and we didn't have to go through too much hassle to acquire them, which was nice. It seems like the process of building it should be pretty straight forward as well, I'm certain it won't be as easy as it should be, but I still I feel fairly confident that it won't be a complete disaster. Of course the real challenge will be learning to use the thing once it's built. It only took me what? two years? to learn to do pull-ups. So I figure I should have the salmon ladder pretty well mastered sometime before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment