Saturday, April 25, 2015

I Don't Know What I'm Doing

Last night in class, we worked on kicks again. There were three guys there, one of whom I'm pretty sure was the guy who was in the class when I started, but I haven't seen since probably my second class. So that was kind of weird. I ended up working with the Young Girl and her Mom though. It wasn't terribly exciting, but it went okay overall.

Also, I don't think I mentioned before, apparently my Instructor is leaving and the Other Instructor is taking over the class, which is fine since he has been around enough that I'm pretty comfortable with him. Anyway, he taught the class last night and, at the end of class, I'm like 99% sure he was flirting with me. I was really confused by it because 1- I'm fairly certain I am a lot older than him, and 2- I thought he had a girlfriend. Nonetheless, since I am so incredibly bad at recognizing any sort of social cues, I'm thinking the fact that even I saw it as flirting probably means that it really was. Unfortunately, I probably didn't handle it properly.....you know, because I never do. 
I mean....... I think you are. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment