Saturday, April 11, 2015

A Pretty Good Friday

Believe it or not, I actually did a normal human thing last night. I went to listen to a band (gasp!). A guy I knew in college, that I hadn't seen for years, invited me to come see his friends' band play at Joe n Throw (which, in case the name seems a bit weird to you, is a coffee shop/pottery studio). It was really nice; we got a chance to catch up a little, the band was really great, and I get to say that I actually did something on a Friday night other than hit people.

I did still go to class, by the way. We worked on footwork, which is important but not especially exciting. It actually worked out pretty well though. I was rather uncomfortable with the idea of going someplace right after class, since I usually get pretty sweaty and gross, but I also didn't want to miss either one. So I just decided to do it anyway, and hope for the best. Since all we did was basically walk funny for an hour and a half, I got to do both without having to go to the show smelling like a foot. So yay!
Also, Daredevil came out yesterday and it is so very fucking good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment