Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Not Now, But Soon!

I finally go approved for that credit card I applied for last week. It was a pain in the ass, but I got it. First, I received a letter in the mail from them, saying that my application could not be approved because it was "a duplicate" which is fine, since I did accidentally apply twice, but what about the first application!? Then I got a call from them on Friday, which I didn't see until 7:00. This was super convenient since they are only open from 9 to 5, Monday through Friday. So yesterday, I finally got a hold of them. It turns out they needed to ask me a bunch of (multiple choice) questions about my own life. It was weird and annoying, but at least I finally got the damn thing.

So last night, I ordered a GoPro with my new card, and it shipped out today. Also, my dad and I worked on the salmon ladder last weekend and we are hoping to finish it this weekend. So sometime in the near future I will actually get my video blog going, possibly starting with one of me failing miserably at the salmon ladder. Then again, maybe I should save the humiliation for later......we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment