Monday, October 27, 2014

Resurrection

Sorry there was no post yesterday. I stayed at my dad's house the whole day and, I don't think I mentioned this before but, we no longer have internet access at all. There was this whole ridiculous fiasco with Hughesnet, but that is a subject for another time.

Anyway, the reason I stayed home all day is because my dad and I are attempting to bring the Subrusaurus back from the dead. You see, I've been using my mom's car for a long time now, and I finally realized that I am not going to be able to afford to buy myself a new car anytime in the foreseeable future. So yesterday, my dad and I spent the entire day repairing all the holes in the body of my old car. It actually turned out looking a lot nicer than I expected. The next step is working on the transmission to see if we can get her to go in reverse again. It may also require some sort of complex ritual (possibly involving a blood sacrifice).
Does anyone have an Urn of Osiris I can borrow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment