Thursday, October 16, 2014

But.......Why......?

The weirdest fucking thing happened to me today. I got a Facebook message from a guy saying that he was told to message me. When I asked him why, he said that some random guy told him that I was a model. Yeah, I know. So I check out the guys profile and it turns out that he is a photographer. So it at least (kind of) makes sense that he would be looking for a model. What I couldn't understand was why anyone would tell him that I was one or, for that matter, who the fuck was telling him anything about me. After six or seven messages, I finally determined that the guy who told him to message me was this guy who had been hitting on me on Facebook for a while. He seemed like an okay guy, so I wrote back and forth with him for quite some time. After a while though, I realized that our conversations simply weren't going anywhere, so I kind of just stopped writing back. I know that's probably not the best approach, but I just didn't really know what to say to him anymore. Anyway, at that point, he apparently decided that the best course of action would be to message a random photographer and tell him that I'm a model. What I still can't quite figure out is, was this him actually trying to help me out in some way that I don't understand? or did he just think it would be funny? or what the fuck was the motivation behind this?

No comments:

Post a Comment