Thursday, August 14, 2014

Vitacost

So you guys know how much I love Vitacost, right? In case you don't know, I fucking love them! They are basically the only way I can afford to live. It has been bugging the shit out of me, for years, though that half the stuff I buy from them is also available in their own store brand, which is even cheaper than the regular brands but which I couldn't buy because I could find no indication of whether or not they conduct animal testing. Well, I finally got desperate enough to write to their customer service people and ask them about it. This is the response I received.

Dear Ms. Metz, 

Thanks for your interest in Vitacost's high-quality products. My name is Brian and I will be happy to assist you. 

We can assure you that there is no animal testing performed in the production of any Vitacost brand products. 

If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us at customersupport@vitacost.com. 

So yeah, I'm pretty fucking excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment