Friday, August 22, 2014

Success(ish)

For the last couple of weeks, I've actually been (for the most part) accomplishing what I set out to do. I've been getting up early, like somewhere between 5 and 6. I've been getting all the laundry and dishes done before I go to my mom's house. I've been keeping my inbox cleaned out, which is quite an ordeal since I get around 100 emails everyday, while still managing not to spend hours online looking at Pinterest. I've been practicing with my jump-rope so I won't look like a dipshit when I have to do it in class, and I'm definitely getting much better at it. I've been posting in the mornings when my brain is actually (kind of) working, and doing a halfway decent job of keeping my posts on a regular schedule. Plus I've been doing a fair number of massages at work. The problem is, these things only seem important when I don't do them. I get all pissed off at myself when I don't get enough accomplished throughout the day, but then when I do get things accomplished I think "Who fucking cares?" I keep telling myself that I will feel better about my life if I make myself be productive, but apparently I'm a big liar. I don't feel better about it.....at all.....ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment