Friday, August 15, 2014

Seriously Stuck

You know how you sometimes get a song stuck in your head? Did you ever have one get stuck for twelve years? Yesterday I finally tracked down, and added to my iPod, a song that I have had stuck in my head since I first heard it in Taken. Not the one with Liam Neeson, the SciFi channel one (back when it was still SciFi, not SyFy). I don't know what it is about this song, but I loved it at the time and I still love it. I would forget about it for months at a time, and then randomly find myself singing the last little bit of it (because that was the only part that I knew). Well, I finally remembered it at a time when I was near my computer and could find and download it. Now I can actually learn the whole thing instead of just the last four lines.  

Here it is, if you care. Just Before It Gets Dark, by Emmylou Harris. 

This ^ is the Taken I am referring to, starring little tiny Dakota Fanning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment