Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Poor Baby

I had to take Kaya to the vet yesterday morning. See, he always sleeps in my bed with me and the previous night I woke up at 2am covered in bloody piss. So that was a lot of fun for both of us. He actually had this issue once before; at least this time it as on a week day so we didn't have to go and sit at the emergency vet for six hours. Anyway, apparently he has a blood clot in his bladder (which I didn't even know was a thing that could happen) for some unknown reason. I guess they gave him antibiotics while here was there and they sent home some kind of stuff, for me to give him, that's supposed to break up the blood clot. He seems to be doing a little better now, but he obviously still feels like shit; he hasn't given me a single dirty look in two days. Hopefully he will be back to his old bitchy self soon.
This is my favorite (old) picture of Kaya. Because, well, he's a bit of a diva and I don't think he would much appreciate me taking a picture of him when he's not at his best. 

Also, I want to say a public thank you to my dad for paying for Kaya's vet visit, since I am beyond broke. It is greatly appreciated.  


No comments:

Post a Comment