Saturday, August 30, 2014

Not My Finest Hour

Last nigh it was just me and the instructor at kickboxing again, which was cool. What wasn't so cool was that it turns out I've been doing my left hook wrong this entire time. We spent what seemed like an hour (but was probably more like fifteen minutes) trying to get it right. He kept watching me, then saying "Okay, try it this way." but every time, it just got more awkward. No matter what I did, it always came out wrong. Then, apparently feeling incompetent wasn't good enough, so I dropped my fucking gum out of my mouth. That way I could also look like I was having a stroke. I guess that's what I get for chewing gum at a kickboxing class in the first place. I think I finally got the punch right though, so I guess that's something.
"Are you chewing gum?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment