Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Contemplating.......

So apparently there is an exotic dance class in Morgantown. I found a flyer for it at the co-op and I have been trying to decide if I want to check it out or not. I think it could be a lot of fun, and they have a class that ends just before my kickboxing class starts so I wouldn't have to make an extra trip to Morgantown. The thing is, 1-it's kind of expensive ($20 per class). 2- I'm not entirely sure I'm going to particularly feel like doing both classes right in a row like that. 3- I am an awkward person and I'm just not sure I can pull off pole dancing. I don't know though, I think it might be good for me; you know, a confidence booster or something. Then again, I might just make an ass of myself and be utterly humiliated. If I did take the class at least I would know that, if I get tired of massage therapy and decide to go out for a job as a stripper again, I would have some experience this time.
I don't care what anyone says, I think this shit is beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment