Saturday, June 14, 2014

Yeah, That's Exactly What I Need!

I went to my second kickboxing class tonight. I think I'm really going to like it. It is definitely challenging, but still enjoyable which is cool. Who knows, maybe someday I'll even get good at it (maybe). Right now I pretty much suck though. You know what I think my biggest problem is? I have a really hard time learning how to do things without actually doing them for real, like with real consequences. I feel like I would learn to fight a lot faster if I had to ACTUALLY fight. Like "Oh, if I do this wrong I'm going to get punched in the face." What I really need is someone to train me the way Slade trained Oliver.
You know, basically just beat the living shit out of me until I learn to defend myself. I think that would work really well for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment