Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sabotage

I have got to start posting during the day again; the internet has been much more inclined to shit out on me at night recently.

Anyway, do you know what I fucking hate? (I mean besides basically everything) The snooze button. That bastard is constantly trying to ruin my life. Let me tell you what happens pretty much every morning. I wake up the first time my clock goes off. I'm still kind of sleepy, but not too sleepy. So I think "I'll just hit the snooze one time." I wake up the second time and am twice as sleepy as I was the first time. So I think "Just one more time." But it's never just one more time is it? No! Pretty soon I've overslept by an hour and feel all tired and worthless the rest of day. Then, of course, there are the times when I hit the snooze that first time and just sleep straight through when the alarm goes off again. I'm telling you, he's trying to ruin me.

No comments:

Post a Comment