Sunday, June 8, 2014

An Interesting Turn of Events

So, as I said earlier, the craft show didn't end up happening. I guess this was a good thing after all, since there was a rather surreal rainstorm in the Fairmont area on and off all day. I'm fairly certain no one wants to wade through water up to their knees to buy arts and crafts.

Anyway, instead my sister and I went to see The Fault in Our Stars, which was fucking amazing! Seriously, I think that is the least disappointed I have ever been with a movie based on a book I've read. They followed the book really closely and managed to make it just as beautiful, funny, sweet, and soul-crushingly sad as the book. In case you don't believe me, several people actually left the theater during one of the sadder scenes; and at one point, it got kind of quiet and you could hear every person in the theater sniffling. So yeah, if you get a chance to go see it, do!

Also, we ended up doing the boudoir pictures we had talked about doing before. We couldn't find a good place in the house, so we ended up doing them outside which was awkward as all fuck. I think we may have gotten some pretty cool ones though. So, overall, it was a fairly interesting day.
Seriously, go see this movie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment