Monday, June 30, 2014

Brain Malfunction

Sorry there was no post last night. I found myself utterly unable to think, so instead I just went to bed early and slept way too fucking long. That way I won't be able to think today either, excellent decision!

Anyway, the stupid craft show got cancelled again, for good this time I guess. It looks like I'm either going to have to get motivated enough to actually take pictures of my stuff to put on Etsy or just let it sit around in a box for the rest of eternity. Well, there is a music festival coming up later in the year where I may try to sell stuff, but I'll write about that at a later date.

Since the craft show was cancelled I ended u going to Morgantown with my sister and my mom to get new tires for my sister's car. Then I helped my dad remove a faulty electrical outlet at my aunt's house. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment