Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Who Knew? Well.....Probably Everyone.

Last night my sister posted the 22 Struggles All Emotionally Unavailable People Will Understand on my Facebok wall. When I saw this I thought "What the fuck, Caty? I'm not emotionally unavailable." Then I started reading them and realized that nearly every one of them applies perfectly to me. So I guess maybe I am after all. It's not that I find the idea particularly unpleasant or anything, I just never thought of myself that way. I always thought things like "I'm not very emotional." or "I'm not good with emotions." not "I'm emotionally unavailable". That phrase just always had a more negative connotation to me. However, negative connotation or not, it seems to be accurate. I'm guessing this was probably painfully obvious to everyone but me.

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Apparently that makes two of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah, did you check the list too?

      Delete
    2. Yes, I did. That was scarily accurate.

      Delete
    3. I know! How could we not have been aware of this?!

      Delete
    4. It probably has something to do with our emotional unavailability. :)

      Delete
    5. Hahahaha, that is a good point!

      Delete