Monday, May 4, 2015

Two in a Row

Amazingly enough, Saturday actually ended up being a pretty good day too. My mom, my sister, and I went to Seneca Rocks. I had never been there before, and it was a really pretty place. We walked through the woods, and I climbed some grape vines while they mostly pretended not to know me. It was nice to actually do something outside. Plus, my sister got some great pictures. Also, we saw a mink, which was pretty cool. Well, they saw a mink, I saw a dark brown smudge, because I wasn't wearing my glasses but still pretty cool. On the way back, we stopped to eat at the Purple Fiddle. Again, they ate, I didn't. It has a pleasant atmosphere though, so I still enjoyed it. Anyway, we ended up staying out until like 11:00, and we barely bitched at each other at all. So yeah, pretty good day.

And, to be honest, yesterday really wasn't too bad either. I went with my sister to buy some clothes for her new job, and we actually found everything we were looking for. Now today.....Oh well, I guess a whole weekend without feeling like my life is a pile of shit was about as much as I should have hoped for anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment