Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Or a Train.....or Something...

This past Sunday, I was helping my dad dig holes so he can put a fence around his garden. He bought this auger that requires two people to run it, one on each side. The thing actually worked quite well, except for the fact that it occasionally tried to kill us. You see, every time it would hit a rock, it would suddenly stop and jerk violently to the side. This resulted in me also being thrown sideways. There were at least four times that it slammed my head directly into my dad's head. The last time, it honestly felt like a fucking car crash or something; it slammed our heads together, wrenched my arms sideways, and knocked me clear down. So yeah, good times.
Sorry for the terrible pop-culture reference. I couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment