Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Since I'm poor and can't buy a decent gift, I thought I would dedicate a blog post to my mom for Mother's Day (that's just as good.....right? Yeah, probably not but it's the best I have right now).

Anyway, I just wanted to do something to let her know how much she means to me. No matter what, she has always supported me in everything I've ever done, even though I'm pretty sure didn't understand why I wanted to do most of them. She has also always tried to understand the things I do, even though they are often totally ridiculous. She even tries her best to like the things that I like, and occasionally even does like them. She always does everything she can to make me feel better about myself, even when I'm basically just being a big leech on her. When we were growing up, she always made my sister and me feel like we were the most important things in her life, and she still does that now, even though we are adults and she shouldn't have to anymore.

Basically what I'm saying here is I love you, Mother, and thank you for always being there for me. I know you have always wanted only the best for me, and I hope you know that I want the same for you. I don't know if I'll ever be able to do half as much for you as you have for me, but I'm going to try.

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment