Sunday, May 3, 2015

Still Flying

Sorry there was no post yesterday, my mom, my sister, and I were gone all day and didn't get back until it was way too late for me to care enough to write anything. Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and write what I was going to write yesterday.

Friday was a pretty good day, overall.
1- My friend Rachel helped my get some stuff figured out about my blog so that I can make it seem more like a real website. I now know how to add new pages, so that it can be more than just a blog. And I may even be able to sell stuff from here, so I won't have to go through Etsy anymore. So if anyone has any suggestion about things they would like to see here, let me know.

2- Rachel, my sister, and I then went to see Age of Ultron which was fantastic! I would just like to thank Marvel for this exchange as the opening lines of the movie..
Tony- Shit.
Steve- Language!

3- My sister went to class with me, which was pretty fun. Even though I think she kind of hated it. We worked more on footwork, so nothing terribly exciting, but it went well.

4- My SD card finally came so, if I can figure out how to do it, I am actually capable of making videos now.

Mal and I have similar ideas about what constitutes a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment