Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sink or Swim

I was fairly nervous about going back to Goodwill today. I have been away for over a year and I had been informed that several things had changed since I last worker there. Plus I have this irrational fear that I will lose my ability to count correctly, especially after not having anything to do with numbers or money for a long time. Anyway, they decided to let me ease back into things today by sticking me on register by myself for the better part of the evening. Thanks guys! In all honesty, it worker out alright. Having to do all of it myself prevented me form having enough time to get bored. Also, I think I actually got flirted with by a guy who was NOT old and creepy.

2 comments:

  1. Good! I'm glad it wasn't a disaster. The flirting sounds good too :)

    ReplyDelete