Friday, July 5, 2013

Nostalgia

Tonight I went with my mother, my sister, and my sister's boyfriend to watch the fireworks in Mannington. I really don't like fireworks at all, I get bored with them very easily and the ones that I don't find boring I find annoying. Plus Mannington does everything shittily. However, I hadn't actually left the house in three days, so I thought I might as well go with them.  Anyway, as expected, the fireworks sucked. But we all walked over to the park together to watch them, which was nice. It was funny though, I hadn't been in that park for a long time and it felt weird to be there again. It's not even that I spent all that much time there as a kid, it's just that I automatically associate it, or certain parts of it, with childhood. So anyway, I spent half the time wandering around and looking at the park and marveling at how much it has changed since I was little. It was one of those really sad things that I seem to enjoy for some fucking reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment