Monday, July 29, 2013

I'm Radioactive

I feel like I am a fucking nuclear reactor with this paper thin sheet of insulation that keeps me contained. I'm completely safe until one little thing goes wrong and then everything goes to hell. Sometimes I don't even realize how angry, and frustrated, and disappointed I am with my life until I'm suddenly completely furious over something that really shouldn't be that big of a deal. I feel like I have the whole world (including myself) fooled into thinking that I'm, at least somewhat, well-adjusted when the truth is that I am eternally on the brink of catastrophe.

Yes, the title is a reference to the Imagine Dragons song. I have to listen to the radio on my way to work because the CD player in my mom's car is broken. This song plays all the time and I have grown to like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment