Monday, July 1, 2013

Let Them Wonder

Yesterday, my sister bought a couch for her new apartment, and today my dad and I went to help her pick it up. She doesn't actually get to move into the apartment just yet, so we had to bring it to my dad's shop to store it for her. Well, my dad's shop is a bit....um....full. So we had to lift the couch up and sit it on top of a table. Yeah, I don't know, it wasn't my idea. Anyway, I got my end of the couch up to about eye level and then it tipped off of my left hand and slid down my bicep before coming to rest on the table. So now I have couch burn running from my shoulder to my elbow. It's not terribly obvious right now, but I have a feeling that it might be somewhat impressive tomorrow. I would be rather interested to know what sort of explanations people will come up with when they see it. They will be all.....

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. Let me know how impressive it gets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of disappointed actually. It looks sort of gross close up but from a distance you wouldn't really notice it :/

      Delete