Sunday, July 21, 2013

Back! Back I Say!

Well, work today wasn't quite as terrible as I expected. It was boring as fuck for about two hours and then completely crazy for the rest of the day, but ultimately it was okay. My biggest problem was that for some reason I decided that, even though I got up at four, I didn't really need to take any coffee with me. Mistake! Also, some old woman informed me, while I was ringing up her stuff, that she had just puked in our bathroom. This caused me to 1- be incredibly glad that I didn't have to clean the bathrooms, 2-have a nearly irresistible urge to run away from her and 3- want to disinfect everything in the store (including myself). Instead of doing those things I just tried to convince myself that she was simply old and sickly (which she obviously was) and not contagious, then I went and washed my hands for about five minutes.

In my mind I was definitely doing this at her. 

2 comments:

  1. I think I would have needed a full decontamination shower *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, definitely! I felt gross the rest of the day. Plus I kept wondering what all she had touched in the store :/

      Delete