Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Brief and Intermittent Motivation. Also, Indecision

I actually got motivated for a little while today and made a couple of pairs of earrings. If I manage to get motivated again in the next few days I just might even put them on Etsy, maybe. Anyway, I was hoping for some advice. I made the earrings with these tiny little bottles that my sister found for me. What I'm trying to decide is, should I put things in the bottles or leave them empty? I was considering using either salt or herbs with supposed magical properties. Also, if I do put things in them, should I print up little labels for them? I was thinking, if I use salt, maybe I would make labels that say "a circle of salt to protect you". What do you think? Should I keep it simple or go all out? I know it would be much easier if I posted pictures of the earrings so you would know what I'm talking about, but my camera is shit and I'm lazy.
I found this picture rather adorable. Apparently it's by Luke Chueh. 

2 comments:

  1. I like idea of putting things in the bottles. I have a bottle necklace that I got on Etsy, which I love.

    ReplyDelete