Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Rarely Have Wealth

Now that I finally have a job here are a few of the things I am going to spend my vast wealth on. (You know, the vast wealth I am going to gain from my part-time, minimum wage job.) In no particular order.
1. A car. I'm sort of torn between buying another cheap, crappy car that I won't have to make payments on for the rest of my life and buying one that I actually want. Either way though, I have to get one.
2. New boots. I love the ones I have, but they are literally falling to pieces on me.
3. New tattoos, several of them.
4. A yoga mat. I have been using a carpet and my feet keep sliding and it bugs the shit out of me.
5. New sheets. I have two sets and one of them is full of holes.
6. New socks. Pretty much all of them are full of holes.
7. A good bra. You know like one that actually fits me and doesn't make my tits look all lopsided.
8. A camper, trailer, yurt, shack, shed, something to live in. Obviously, this one will take a while no matter which one I choose. But eventually.
9. A punching bag. This will actually save me money in the long run, what with the cost of patched walls and such.
10. All of the everyday things I have been running out of for the past couple of months because I couldn't afford to buy them.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan. In particular:
    (1) I'm sure you are looking forward to having a car that goes in reverse. Such luxury!
    (2) My boots are also wearing out. *sigh*
    (5) I splurged and bought new sheets yesterday - ones that actually fit my bed. For a whole $20! I hate being poor.
    (8) Looking forward to seeing whatever you end up with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1- Yeah, it's the little things, you know, like cars that go in reverse and don't have cockroaches in them.
      2- It would probably help if I hadn't worn these every single day since I got them, even though it's been in the 90s most of that time, hahah.
      5- I know what you mean. It's highly depressing to have to debate whether or not you can afford to spend $20.
      8- I have so many ideas! I don't know how I will ever choose.

      Delete