Saturday, July 20, 2013

Just Like That

It's amazing how easily I go from "You know, everything really isn't so bad right now." to "Fuck! I hate my life!" Remember how I said I was going to order some new boots when I got paid? Well, I decided that the ones I have now just weren't going to make it that long. So I ordered a new pair about a week ago. They still haven't gotten here yet and, yesterday, the zipper on one of my boots broke. So I now have to safety pin it closed every day. Also, the sole is now starting to fall off. Furthermore, I was really counting on my day off tomorrow. You see, Sundays were always my days off when I worked at Goodwill before, because I work night shift and there is no night shift on Sundays seeing as how they close at five. So today I finally remembered to look at the schedule for next week and guess what? I have to work tomorrow. So now I get to get up ridiculously early so I can walk around and trip over my dilapidated boots all day. Fucking great!

3 comments: