Thursday, July 18, 2013

Get Out!

You know what I fucking hate? When stupid songs that I have to listen to at work get stuck in my head and follow me home! They always play country music at the Fairmont Goodwill, they always have and they probably always will. It bugs the shit out of me, but I can deal with it. What I can't deal with is when I leave work and find myself quietly humming "redneck crazy" for the rest of the night!
I really wanted to find a picture of Chris from Family Guy yelling at Meg to get out of his head. Instead I kept finding pictures of Kylie Minogue, so I just decided to go with it. 

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where Kylie came from. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, hahaha. I spent a really long time trying to find the family guy thing and I kept finding her instead so I finally just got fed up and said "Fuck it! This works too."

      Delete