Monday, July 8, 2013

My 5th First Day at Goodwill

I start work tomorrow. I was thinking about it and, in a way, this will be my 5th first day at Goodwill. There was my first day at the Morgantown store (which was my actual first day), there was my first day at the Fairmont store (after I transferred from Morgantown), there was my second first day at the Fairmont store (after I quit for a while and came back), there was my first day at the new Fairmont store (after they moved while I was working there), and now here we are at first day number five. I really don't think this is how this whole thing normally works. It's funny though, I'm actually kind of looking forward to it in a way. It's probably just that I've been so bored and so broke for so long, but I feel better about it this time around, I think.
Only Buffy and I could have so many first days at the same place

2 comments:

  1. At least you're in good company (with Buffy, I mean). I hope it's not too bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, hahah. Thank you, it's wasn't too bad.

      Delete