Wednesday, March 19, 2014

You Really Mean It This Time?

Tonight, I was on my way to my mom's house and I saw something moving across the road in front of me. At first I thought it was a leaf, but the closer I got the more it seemed to be jumping. I thought "Holy shit! Is that actually a frog?" Because if it was a frog, that means that winter has to be over, right? I mean frogs never come out until winter is over. However, it was pretty dark and I couldn't really tell for sure, so I thought "Oh well, it was probably just a leaf." Then it happened two more times and I thought "Those had to be frogs!" But still, I didn't want to get my hopes up too much. Now as I am sitting here on my bed, I can hear through the window the clear and very distinct sound of frogs. (Happy dance).

No comments:

Post a Comment