Wednesday, March 12, 2014

That's Two Points for Me

You guys know by now that 1- I like weird things, and 2- When I like things, I like them A LOT. Well,  the fact that I like things that most people don't like means that I often have no one to talk to about the things I like (okay, I keep saying "like" when I really mean "LOVE!"). I mean, my dad does like a lot of the same shows I do, but he usually only half pays attention to them and doesn't read nearly as much into them as I do. My mom has never liked any kind of Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc, at all. She usually just refused to even watch those sorts of things. But I think I'm starting to bring her around to my side. I convinced her to watch Supernatural a while back, and she liked it so much that she has now watched the whole thing (seasons 1-8) with me, twice. I had been trying for a while to get her to give Firefly a try and she finally agreed, and guess what? She likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment