Monday, March 3, 2014

Angry Rant Immediately Followed by Nerdy Ramble

I swear, this shitty internet connection is going to push me right over the edge. I keep forgetting to write a post, because I'm used to writing them in the morning. Unfortunately, the internet has decided that it just doesn't do mornings anymore. It doesn't really do much of anything anymore, come to think of it.

Anyway, my dad and I finished Angel today. I don't remember if I said this when I watched it the first time or not, but the last episode of Angel is one of my favorite episodes of any show I've ever seen. I'm not going to go into too much detail because I don't want to ruin it for anyone who might watch it in the future, but there are just some ridiculously great scenes and some fairly profound lines in that episode that just really resonate with me. Plus, Spike's infamous poetry scene that I use as the image for all of my poems.
And this ^ fucking scene! Holy shit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment