Saturday, March 1, 2014

Can I at Least Get a Cool Outfit?

You know how people inevitably change over time? Well am I the only one who feels like, as opposed to the normal evolutionary sort of change in which you learn from your experiences and grow as a person, your life has just sort of hollowed you out and left you as a shittier version of the person you used to be? Probably I am. I used to genuinely feel like a good person, never a happy person, but a good person. Now I just feel like a huge asshole trying desperately (and failing miserably) to pretend to be a good person.
I got taken over by an evil bitch and didn't even get to be super strong or anything. All I got out of the deal was an exceptionally scary voice that (sometimes) makes the dogs listen to me when I tell them to do stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment