Monday, June 3, 2013

Wake Up Call

I simply cannot seem to make myself get up when my clock goes off unless I know there is something absolutely crucial that I have to do. I keep thinking I am going to get so many things done now that I have such an abundance of free time. Yet I accomplish nothing because I can't make myself get up as early as I used to. It's not like I sleep all day or anything. I think the latest I've slept since I got out of school was 9:30. It's just that I can only seem to get motivated in the mornings and by the time I feed the cats and dogs, eat breakfast, exercise for an hour and a half, feed the pigs, and shower, the morning is over. I need an alarm clock that will shout all the things I need to get done that day at me, instead of just beeping or playing music or whatever. I have all of these projects in my head that I keep thinking I am going to start. When I go to bed at night I'm always all motivated to start working on one of them the next morning. Then my clock goes off and I think "Eh, it wasn't that important." then I wake up several hours later and think "Son of a bitch! Now I don't have time to do anything!" Would anyone like to volunteer to call me around 5:00 every morning and remind me that I have shit to do? I didn't really think so........

No comments:

Post a Comment