Saturday, June 8, 2013

Magicpunk Maybe?

I've decided I'm going to start making jewelry again. I'm trying something different this time though. I have all these cute little bottles and I really want to do something with them. So I'm thinking some sort of steampunkish stuff. I also think it would be cool to put unique and interesting stuff inside the bottles. I'm considering researching some sort of spell ingredients to put in them (only plant based obviously). Otherwise maybe I'll just fill them with salt, you know for protection against ghosts/demons/whatnot.
Yeah, kind of like that. 

4 comments:

  1. I want one! Gotta have a protection necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very good to hear because I happen to have a birthday present for you :)

      Delete
    2. A present? I love presents! LOL

      Delete
    3. Don't get too excited, hahah, it is homemade and SUPER nerdy. But yeah, let me know if you're free anytime so I can get it to you.

      Delete