Saturday, June 8, 2013

I Try to Be My Best

In case you didn't notice, it seems that a disproportionate number of my posts are about my favorite shows. Oh well, here's another one. I just finished watching Dollhouse, which was fantastic by the way! It was interesting, exciting and depressing as fuck all at the same time, which seems to be what I look for in a show (and what I look for in general, I think.) Anyway, for those who don't know, the idea is this; people sign a contract for five years then they have their memories wiped and have new personalities imprinted for various tasks they have to perform for the Dollhouse's clients. Pretty much everyone in the show seemed very upset by the whole concept; they called it slavery, human trafficing, prostitution, etc. I would just like to say that I don't think it would be so bad. I would totally do it, and they wouldn't even have to pay me the ridiculous amount of money that they paid most of the "actives" at the end of their contracts. I would just be like "Make sure all of my personalities are vegans, and real vegans too not half-assed vegans who still eat fish or anything like that. And let me keep a few of the more badass skills you imprint me with."
Also, who knew Alan Tudyk could be so creepy? 

2 comments:

  1. It's funny, I was just thinking I should watch Dollhouse. You have me convinced!

    ReplyDelete