Monday, June 17, 2013

New Possible Career Path.......Prophet

I mentioned a few days ago that I was going to research various, magic-related things to put in my little bottles when I make necklaces out of them. I found several rather promising herbs, one of which was bay leaves. I found a Wicca website that says they can be used for protection, success, strength, healing and purification. It also says that you should write wishes on them and then burn them. My thought is that it would be pretty cool to write wishes on them and then put them in the bottles, maybe then you could get all the benefits at once (or it would just look interesting). The website also says that you can put them under your pillow for "prophetic dreams". I'm thinking I might just give that shit a try tonight. I could certainly use some prophetic dreams. Hell, I would settle for some mildly insightful dreams.
I'm not sure it'll work though. I was never in advanced placement. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think advanced placement helped him too much, so you're probably good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that is true. Clearly there are some serious issues with our school system.

      Delete