Saturday, August 1, 2015

What Would You Do If I Sang Out of Tune?

This is something I've been thinking about doing pretty much ever since I started the video blog, but every time I start to do it, I pussy out. You know how I have said multiple times that I pretty much sing all the time, when I'm alone? But that I never sing in front of other people, because I really have no idea if I can sing or not? Furthermore, how one of the things on my bucket list is to sing in front of people? Well, I think I am going to sing in a video, and let you guys tell me, once and for all, whether I suck or not. I'm serious, I want honest opinions. I mean you don't have to berate me or anything, but a letter grade or a scale of 1 to 10 would be great! I will also settle for a thumb-up vs thumb-down, or pass/fail. Just so I'll finally know.


So lend me your ears (on Wednesday) and I'll sing you a song. And if I sing out of key, please tell me so I don't embarrass myself in the future! Also, I'm now half tempted to sing this ^ song, just because at least then it might be kind of funny if I suck. I probably won't though; I'm actually leaning toward Just Before It Gets Dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment