Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Vocalizing Vegan (Video)

As promised, here is my singing video. I decided to film myself singing whist folding laundry because when I tried filming myself singing into the camera, I looked fucking terrified. After all, this is the first time I have, intentionally, allowed another human to hear me sing since I was......I don't even know......ten?........twelve maybe? I sing around the animals all the time, the cats seem to enjoy it, the pigs don't really seem to give a shit, nut not around humans. Anyway, since I seem to be utterly incapable of judging my own abilities, please let me know whether or not I should continue to stick with my policy of singing exclusively for nonhumans.
Remember, this is that song that got stuck in my head for twelve years?




No comments:

Post a Comment