Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday Seems Like a Good Day for Random Updates

I just wanted to let you guys know about some things that have been going on.

1- Tomorrow (barring any unforeseen complications) I will be posting Part One of my Pepper Review video. So far, we still only have two parts, but I'm hoping to get ahold of a Carolina Reaper so I can do a third part.

2- That weird orange shit is still on my ankle, and I think it actually looks a little more disgusting today. It seems to have mostly stopped burning, but it has moved on to itching, which is only slightly better. Also, I still have not a single clue what it is or where it came from.

3- On a more pleasant note, I think whatever the fuck was wrong with my rib has finally healed. I am now able to do my entire workout without intense pain. So I guess there's that.

4- You know how I said the other day that my sister was going to take some new pictures for me? Well, I had this idea that I wanted to do one or two pictures dressed as Typhoid Mary (The Marvel character, not the woman who gave people typhoid fever). I just assumed that my sister would think it was stupid, but it turns out she's totally into it and now we are going to do a whole Typhoid Mary  shoot. I'm pretty excited about it. On a related note, does anyone have a katana I can borrow?
Typhoid Mary ^

No comments:

Post a Comment