Monday, August 17, 2015

Demolition

I think I told you guys that my dad and I have been working on the camper every weekend. This week, we started working on the pump, but it turned out that we didn't have all the stuff we needed, so we ended up working a little on the interior instead.

We tore out that weird table/bed thing that was in the "kitchen" and some of the stuff in the bedroom. Then, today, I finished taking out the rest of what was in the bedroom. I definitely have a hell of a lot more room than I did. Unfortunately it also turns out that there was a lot more damage in the bedroom than we realized. Along with the rotten floor, it turns out that a good portion of the walls and ceiling are rotten as well. Awesome.
Also, why is it that whenever I do demolition, I end up destroying myself as much as the thing I was trying to demolish?


No comments:

Post a Comment