Saturday, January 31, 2015

Winter Strikes Again

I have missed kickboxing class so many times in the last couple months! It's really starting to piss me off. First we didn't have class forever because the instructor was out of town. I went to a whole one class before it was cancelled again. Then last night I didn't go because I thought the weather was going to be really bad and I didn't want to have my mom's car out on bad roads. It was snowing all morning and the roads looked shitty, so I texted my instructor to tell him that I wouldn't be able to be there. Then, by the time it was time for class, it had stopped snowing and the roads looked completely fine. I'm telling you, Winter is a sentient being who is specifically trying to ruin my life. Now it has tricked me into missing the one thing that I actually look forward to every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment