Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Getting Shit Done Paradox

I think I have mentioned this here before, but it's so weird/annoying that I thought I would go ahead and talk about it again (Also, I'm getting really low on inspiration these days, so it's basically this or nothing). Anyway, I can literally only manage to get motivated to do things when I already have things to do. If I have an entire day with nothing that I have to do, I will do exactly that; nothing! If I have an entire day when it seems like I won't have a free second all day, I will suddenly decide that I have to do SO MANY MORE THINGS!!!! It's annoying as shit, and it's kind of ruining my life. It causes me to not only waste perfectly good days during which I could accomplish lots of things that I want to do, but also to be late for everything all the time because "Wait I just have to do this one last thing!" So yeah, I can only do things when I don't have time to do them, make sense of that.
I'm expecting one of these guys to show up any time now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment