Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Okay, We're Even Now

You know what I totally forgot about? How fucking shitty it is when everything is covered in a sheet of ice! I kept thinking that what made last winter so horrible was just how cold it was, but now I remember that was only half of the problem. The other half was that when it did get warmer everything melted and then froze back into the slickest ice ever! Which just happens to be what we have going on today. It's just so much fun carrying pig buckets down the hill on solid ice, and then having to spend five minutes beating on the door to get it to open because the bottom half is frozen both to the ground and to the top half, and then having to beat on it again to get it to close. I guess this makes it me-1, winter-1.
You stop that right now, Donnie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment